Former Student Process and Required Request Form

    Former students only need to complete the Former Student Transcript Release Form to obtain  an official academic record once they have graduated or have withdrawn from Seneca Valley. There is no charge to obtain a former student transcript.

    SV Current Student

    Student Transcripts cannot be electronically requested until August 15, 2024 through SchooLinks.  Click HERE for the college application processing guide. Please contact the guidance office if you have any questions. 



    Please stop in the guidance office if you have any questions. 


    College & Career (Post-Secondary) Planning

    Click HERE for an interactive website presenting many of the topics encountered as students transition beyond graduation. We encourage both students and parents/guardians to bookmark this site as a step in navigating through the post-secondary planning maze.