WELCOME TO THE PANTHERSWelcome to the Panther Team! We are so excited to get to meet you. We hope that you are excited to meet us! Below, you will find our contact information and links to our individual web sites.As you get ready for the new school year to start, please keep a few things in mind:1. PANTHERS ROCK!!2. School Supplies! To have a successful year, it would be very beneficial to have the following items:
3. ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DEVICE, IT NEEDS TO BE CHARGED AT HOME EVERY NIGHT.
- Three ring binder ( 1.5" or so- think Trapper Keeper type) for all of your subjects
- Folder for each subject
- 1 Spiral bound notebook
- Your own expo/dry erase marker set with microfiber cloth/eraser
- Your own set of supplies- pens, pencils, colored pencils, markers, mini stapler, lots of glue sticks, hand sanitizer, etc..
- headphones with a USB port for the computer. Airpods not allowed!
1 Calculator* - Most 4 function (+ - × ÷ ) calculators will suffice, but the suggested calculator is the TI-30XIIS Scientific Calculator linked below.
- Homeroom teachers will accept donations of tissue, clorox wipes, and lysol spray (thank you)
- Lockers will be optional use, so anything you may want for those is up to you.
Reading (2nd Semester)
English / Advanced English
Speech & Language
Health (1st Semester)