Social Handprints Overcoming Unjust Treatment
Handprints: Intentional Acts (kind deeds) that offset footprints
Footprints: Intentional/Unintentional acts that cause harm to others. Often negative injustices.
- Create a diverse, inclusive, and equitable school environment
- Ensuring the establishment and upkeep of culturally-responsive safe spaces
- Promoting an overall accepting and friendly environment.
- Foster student involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Create a culturally-responsive safe space where students are seen, valued, cared for, and respected as their full selves.
- Support, teach, and develop student leaders.
- Promote a harmonious relationship between students, faculty, and the school administration.
- Promote the best interests of the school, administration, students, and faculty.
- Promote and embody the message of #HandprintsHealFootprints.