- The office is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Car drop-off/ bus arrival begins at 8:40 a.m.
- Students arriving after 8:55 a.m. are considered tardy and must be accompanied into the main entrance by an adult.
- End of the day parent pick-up begins at 3:15 p.m. for students in PM Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2 and at 3:20 p.m. for students in Grade 3 and Grade 4.
- Bus dismissal begins at 3:25 p.m.
Early Dismissal Requests:
- Early dismissal requests should be entered into the Parent Portal (under Attendance tab) indicating the time of dismissal and name of the pick up person.
- All end of day parent pick up requests should be entered into the Parent Portal (under the Attendance tab) no later than 2:30 p.m.
- After 2:30 p.m., please contact the school office for assistance in adding this information to our Electronic Dismissal Report.
- Please note that if you have opted out of district transportation and will be transporting your student to and from school, the student name will automatically appear in our daily dismissal report.
- AM Kindergarten Dismissal: 11:30 a.m.
- PM Kindergarten Arrival: 12:43 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.