Seneca Valley Students: Summer School Application
Non-Seneca Valley Students/ Non-Partnering Districts: Seneca Valley Application (Non-District)
Summer School Orientation: Orientation PPT
In-Person Support Schedule: Summer School Support Flier
You will need a Family ID/Arbiter Sports Account to register for a summer class.
Summer School Registration Costs of 2023:
Summer School Courses
.5 credit course
1 credit course
Audit with Teacher Support
Audit without Teacher Support
Summer School 2023 Timeline:
- January 26th @9:00am: Summer School registration goes live on website
- May 12th @9:00am: Orientation presentation uploaded to SVAOC summer school webpage
- May 16th : Students may get an early start on summer school courses without teacher support
- May 26th : Deadline for dropping summer school courses
- Only courses dropped prior to deadline result in a refund, minus a $35 registration fee
- June 8th through July 13th – SV Cyber Summer Session
- July 13th @ 2:00pm – All summer coursework due
*Summer School Courses ARE NOT NCAA-approved due to the condensed format. It is the student's responsibility to review NCAA policies to ensure they are academically eligible and fulfill all requirements set by NCAA.
Division 1 Requirements
Division 2 Requirements
NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
The summer school program offers many of the same courses offered during the school year and every course follows the Seneca Valley curriculum. The Edgenuity online learning system will help your student to learn, grow, and succeed! We encourage you to register as soon as possible since course offerings are based on the number of students registered. Questions? Contact Us!