Summer School Registration
Seneca Valley Students: Summer School Registration Link
Non-Seneca Valley Students/ Non-Partnering Districts: Summer School Registration Link
Summer School Orientation: Available on May 13
In-Person Support Schedule: Available on May 13
You will need a Family ID/Arbiter Sports Account to register for a summer class.
Summer School Registration Costs of 2024:
Summer School Courses
.5 credit course
1 credit course
Audit with Teacher Support
Audit without Teacher Support
Please be sure to select specific course(s) from within the choices that are listed under each section. The cost associated with each course is noted beside each selection and payment is due upon completion of this form. Semester Courses are $140 / Full-Year Courses are $280.
• 7th – 8th grade – students may not take courses to accelerate. Summer school is an option at this age to create flexibility for our dance students and for those who have discussed with building administration prior to enrolling.
• 9th – 12th grade – students may opt to take courses listed below. Courses will appear on your transcript and will be calculated into QPA. 1 credit course(s) total is permitted in summer school.
Summer School 2024 Timeline:
- January 5th @9:00am: Summer School registration goes live on website
- May 13th @9:00am: Orientation presentation uploaded to SVAOC summer school webpage
- May 16th : Students may get an early start on summer school courses without teacher support
- May 29th : Deadline for dropping summer school courses
- Only courses dropped prior to deadline result in a refund, minus a $35 registration fee
- June 7th through July 11th – SV Cyber Summer Session
- July 11th @ 2:00pm – All summer coursework due
*Summer School Courses ARE NOT NCAA-approved due to the condensed format. It is the student's responsibility to review NCAA policies to ensure they are academically eligible and fulfill all requirements set by NCAA.
The summer school program offers many of the same courses offered during the school year and every course follows the Seneca Valley curriculum. The Edgenuity online learning system will help your student to learn, grow, and succeed! We encourage you to register as soon as possible since course offerings are based on the number of students registered. Questions? Contact Us!