Seneca Valley Diversity Committee Mission Statement
The mission of the Seneca Valley Diversity Committee is to serve the school and community in reflection of the District’s commitment to value all diversity.
* We live in an ever-changing world
* We believe each member of our community has value
* We are role models
* We recognize diversity is visible and invisible
* We will bridge the gaps between the school, community and world
* We will maintain a comprehensive strategy that values all diversity
* We will provide opportunities that sustain an environment of responsibility, accountability, and recognition of all diversity
* We will lead the journey from awareness to value
* We will serve as a resource to enrich our community of learners, teachers, administrators and families
For more information or to join, contact Mr. Jeffrey Roberts, Supervisor of Gifted Education and Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (724) 452-6040, ext. 1635.
New members are always welcome!