Enrollment and Registration
Thank you for your interest in Seneca Valley!
To enroll your child (grades K-12) for the 2023-24 school year, please click the link below.
Registration for the 2024-25 school year will open in the spring.
How do I confirm which school my child will attend?
Students in grades K-6 are to attend the school in the zone which is located in the bona fide residence of their parents/legal guardians. To confirm your attendance zone, click here.
* A child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if s/he has attained the age of five (5) years on or before September 1 of the enrollment year.
What do I need to enroll in Seneca Valley Schools?
A completed enrollment (see Online Registration Portal above)
The following items are required for the Online Registration Portal:
- Student's proof of age (example: birth certificate or passport)
- A current copy of student immunizations (click here to see PA immunization requirements)
- Two current copies of proof of residency
- Mortgage Statement
- Current Lease
- Current Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Driver’s License
- DOT Identification Card
- Vehicle Registration
- Completed enrollment/registration forms
*If you do not fully complete your registration, please be sure to SAVE your code to complete the process at a later time.
For questions, please contact Ms. Holly Lingenfelter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-452-6040, ext. 1640.
Once the Online Registration Portal is completed and supporting documentation is received, it will be processed and forwarded to the appropriate school staff.