Official TranscriptsFormer Student Process and Required Request FormFormer students only need to complete the Former Student Transcript Release Form to obtain an official academic record once they have graduated or have withdrawn from Seneca Valley. There is no charge to obtain a former student transcript.
SV Current StudentTo request transcripts, all students must complete the following 2-step process:1. Complete the “Student Information Sheet” in Naviance Student.
- Click on the “About Me” tab and select “Home”
- In the “My Survey” box click on "Surverys Not Started" then “Student Information Sheet – English Assignment” and complete/update all questions thoroughly, the more information the better!! Be sure to click “Update” to save your answer
2. Parents must complete the Parent Release Authorization.
- a. Log-in to SV parent portal
- b. Click on the Naviance Student link
- c. Authorize the release of student transcripts
- d. Obtain the parent registration code and create a Parent Naviance Student account.
*PLEASE NOTE: Completing the Parent Release Authorization does not provide authorization instantaneously. It can take up to one week to process this step. Please plan accordingly.
Student Transcripts cannot be electronically requested until August 10, 2020 through Naviance.
Click HERE for NAVIANCE STUDENT VIDEO directions on how to request transcriptsPlease stop in the guidance office if you have any questions.