Former Student Process and Required Request Form

    Former students only need to complete the Former Student Transcript Release Form to obtain  an official academic record once they have graduated or have withdrawn from Seneca Valley. There is no charge to obtain a former student transcript.

    SV Current Student

    All transcripts requested on or after Friday, November 4, 2022 will be processed with 1st 9-week grades and updated gpa.

    Transcripts needed before Thanksgiving break must be requested on or before Tuesday, November 15, 2022 to guarantee completion.  The guidance department will continue to process transcripts until the holiday break but can only guarantee the completion of requests submitted by Tuesday, November 15th.

    To request transcripts, all students must complete the following 2-step process:

    1. Complete the “Student Information Sheet” in Naviance Student.
      1. On top right side click the “About Me” tab (next to your initials).
      2. Under “Survey” click on “Surveys from Your School”, then “Student Information Sheet” and complete/update all questions thoroughly, the more information the better!! Be sure to click “Update” to save your answers. 
    2. Parents must complete the Parent Release Authorization.
      1. Log-in to SV parent portal
      2. Click on the Naviance Student link
      3. Authorize the release of student transcripts

    *PLEASE NOTE: Completing the Parent Release Authorization does not provide authorization instantaneously. It can take up to one week to process this step. Please plan accordingly.

    Student Transcripts cannot be electronically requested until August 15, 2022 through Naviance.  Please contact the guidance office if you have any questions. 


    Click  HERE  for NAVIANCE STUDENT VIDEO directions on how to request transcripts

    Please stop in the guidance office if you have any questions. 


    College & Career (Post-Secondary) Planning

    Click HERE for an interactive website presenting many of the topics encountered as students transition beyond graduation. We encourage both students and parents/guardians to bookmark this site as a step in navigating through the post-secondary planning maze.