Welcome to the Health Services Web pages of the Seneca Valley School District.
School Health Services & Your Child
The goal of the School Nurse Department of the Seneca Valley School District is to provide the resources to promote the greatest health care services for each student in our care. Those services include:
-Implementation of an Individual Health Plan (IHP) for any student with specific health needs.
-Collaboration with parents, school staff and community health agencies.
-Health assessments and screenings.
-Implementation of state health and immunization laws.
The school nurses are always available to answer questions and address parents' concerns.
School Nurse Department
Carmen Diane Householder, RN, BSN, CSN, MS, SNP
(724) 452-8280 ext. 6005: Fax (724) 452-5640
Lynn Dobrick, RN, BSN, CSN, MS
(724) 776-1518 ext. 5005: Fax (724) 776-9574
Linda Starosta, RN, BSN, CSN, MSN, CRNP
(724) 538-3680 or (724) 538-8800 ext. 7005: Fax (724) 538-3660
Lynne Rodrigues, RN, BSN, CSN
(724) 776-1581 or (724) 776-1325 ext. 4005: Fax (724) 776-2213
Seneca Valley Middle School (7-8)
Liz Williams, RN, BSN, CSN
(724) 452-6043 ext. 3005: Fax (724) 452-0331
Seneca Valley Intermediate HS (9-10)
Anita Duffy, RN, BSN, CSN, MSN
(724) 452-6042 ext. 2005: Fax (724) 452-3718
Seneca Valley High School (11-12)
Jill Schulz, RN, BSN, CSN, MSN
(724) 452-6041 ext. 1005: Fax (724) 452-8357
Mrs. Whitney Corrigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Victoria Sledge (email@example.com)
Itinerant School Nurses and Parochial School Liasons
(724) 776-1581 or (724) 776-1325 ext. 4005 : Fax (724) 776-2213
All nurses employed by the Seneca Valley School District meet state certification requirements, which include:
-Completion of PA Dept of Education approved School Nurse Certification program
-180 continuing education units every 5 years
Health is at the Heart of Eductation